This solar charging kit is perfect for use as a touring charger on motorhomes, caravans, boats and general battery charging, it can be used to charge sealed and open leisure batteries as well as Gel and SLA.
It comes complete with the solar panel, mounting brackets, 10A digital regulator, high quality solar cable, waterproof cable entry gland and genuine Sikaflex bonding agent.
The controller’s LCD display allows you to monitor the state of charge of the battery, voltage and charging current (Amps) and battery charge status with easy error indication, much better than the cryptic LED indicators on cheaper systems.
In the UK summer this 100w 12v solar battery charger kit will charge your battery around 70 amp hours per day.
100W Solar Panel
Sturdy light weight 100 Watt monocrystalline solar panel made with German manufactured solar cells. 5 Year Warranty on the panel!
- Maximum power 100W
- Built-in bypass diodes to prevent discharge when panel is shaded.
- High Performance German made monocrystalline cells
- Excellent performance even in low light conditions
- Resistance to power loss caused by dust
- Excellent module efficiency up to 19.58%
- IP67 junction box for long-term weather endurance
- Sale mist, ammonia and blowing sand resistance for use in seaside, farm and desert environments
- Heavy snow load up to 5400pa
- Strong 40mm robust frame to hold 5400pa load
- Peak power (WP) 100w
- Voltage at Pmax（ Vmp） 17.8
- Current at Pmax （Imp） 5.62
- Open circuit voltage （Voc） 22.3
- Short circuit current （Isc） 6.07
- Operating Temperature -40℃ to + 85℃
- Panel dimensions 670 x 945 x 30mm
- Footprint including mounting brackets 682 x 957mm
- Weight 7Kg
5 Metres of high quality solar cable with MC4 connectors attached
- For connection from panel to charge controller
- Purpose designed solar power cables
- Environmental protection for a long service life
- Red solar cable with female MC4 connector
- Black solar cable with male MC4 connector
- Nominal cross section 4mm2
- Rated current 34A
- Single core copper conductor
10A 12V intelligent charge regulator with PWM and enhanced protection functions
The 10A PWM Solar Charge Controller/regulator has a digital display and outputs for battery charging and 12V loads. The solar charge controller regulates the power output from the solar panels to ensure effective charge of your battery without overload and optimises the charging to help prolong the life of the battery.
The charge controller uses PWM (Pulse Wave Modulation) which is 3-6% more effective than non-PWM charge controllers and has temperature compensation and boost function to condition the battery and extends its life by preventing the build up of sulphate deposits on the plates inside the battery.
Backlit LCD display means it is easy to check the status of the battery and charging.
One 10A battery charging output for connection to one or more 12V batteries.
One 10A switchable 12V load output with unique dual-timer and automatic on/off depending on solar power (eg. turn lights on automatically when it goes dark and off when it is light again). Please note that inverters or battery chargers must not be connected this output.
- 10A PWM solar charge controller
- Backlit LCD display and LED indicators
- Battery charging and load outputs
- Bulk Charge, Boost Charge, Float Charge, and Equalization
- Over voltage protection
- Temperature compensation
- Equalize charging voltage Sealed: 14.6V, Flooded: 14.8V, User-defined: 9~17V
- Boost charging voltage Gel: 14.2V, Sealed: 14.4V, Flooded: 14.6V, User-defined: 9~17V
- Float charging voltage Gel/Sealed/Flooded: 13.8V, User-defined: 9~17V
- Working temperature -25℃ ~ +55℃
- Dimenions 162x85x40mm
4 piece heavy duty solar panel mounting bracket set
These brackets allow easy fitting to the roof using the included Sikaflex bonding agent – no need to drill into the roof.
The brackets are manufactured from tough heavy duty moulded ABS plastic and are great for roof mounting solar panels on motorhomes, campervans, caravans, lorries, buses, boats and yachts but can also be used on flat roofs of buildings, sheds, garages or other flat surfaces.
Very easy to install, holes should be drilled in each bracket with corresponding holes in the solar panel frame then the brackets should be fixed to the solar panel using the included self-tapping screws and finally the brackets can be bonded to the roof using the included Sikaflex sealant.
Waterproof cable entry gland
A watertight cable entry for the solar cables, manufactured from tough heavy duty moulded ABS plastic and easily bonded to the surface using the included Sikaflex sealant.
Sikaflex 512 White 300ml cartridge
We only supply genuine Sikaflex 512 which is a professional quality all in one UV resistant adhesive and sealant specially formulated for use with Caravans, Motorhomes, and Boats and perfect for solar panel mounting. Sikaflex is a non sag elastic one component sealant based on a polyurethane-hybrid compound, which cures on exposure to atmospheric humidity to form a durable elastic seal which is ageing and weathering resistant.
Bonds well to a wide variety of substrates without the need for special pre-treatment, low odour, non-corrosive formula, VOC and solvent-free and silicone and PVC-free. Suitable for bonding to metals, metal primers and paint coatings (2-part systems), ceramic materials, plastics and timber.
10A fuse and holder for connection from panel to controller
Screws for mounting brackets
What else will you need:
Cable, 10A fuse and connectors to attach the controller to your battery/s.
WARNING: Always connect the battery terminal wires to the charge controller FIRST then connect the solar panel to the charge controller.