Sniper high performance 2000 Watt 24V to Mains Power Inverter with pure sine wave output and a 3 Pin mains socket that accepts UK and euro plugs. Converts your vehicles 24 Volt DC power to 220-240 Volt AC mains power so you can run ordinary domestic mains powered devices on the move. Ideal for 24 volt HGV, trucks and lorries.
A pure sine wave inverter uses a greater frequency of switching along with additional filtering to produce a nearly perfect sine wave output with very low distortion that is essentially the same as your mains power at home making it compatible with all mains powered devices.
Not sure which size inverter you need or if you need a modified or pure sine wave inverter? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions about Power Inverters.
- 3 Pin mains socket that accepts UK and euro plugs
- Pure Sine Wave Output
- Continuous/rated power: 2000 Watts.
- Overload protection: 2000–2400W
- Supplied with heavy duty power leads and battery terminals
- DC operating voltage 21-29VDC
- No load current <1A
- Low voltage alarm at 19.5~21 VDC
- Low voltage shutdown at 18.5~20.5 VDC
- Overvoltage protection >=29 VDC
- Short circuit protection
- Efficiency >97.5%
- Soft start function
- Working temperature -10~+50C
- Over temperature protection
- Built in cooling fan
- Dimensions: 300mm long x 175mm wide x 63mm high.