Sniper 2000 Watt Mains Power Inverter with pure sine wave output and two 3 pin plug sockets and a voltage meter. Converts your vehicles 12 Volt DC power to 220-240 Volt AC main power so you can run ordinary domestic mains powered devices on the move. Ideal for car, van, lorry, marine & camping/caravanning use.
Use to power: Games consoles, laptops, battery chargers, portable tools, TV, video, hi-fi, lighting.
A pure sine wave inverter uses a greater frequency of switching along with additional filtering to produce a nearly perfect sine wave output with very low distortion that is essentially the same as your mains power at home making it compatible with all mains powered devices.
Not sure which size inverter you need or if you need a modified or pure sine wave inverter? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions about Power Inverters.
- Two 3 Pin mains sockets that take UK or Euro plugs
- Pure Sine Wave Output
- Continuous/rated power: 2000 Watts.
- Peak/surge power: 4000 Watts.
- Supplied with heavy duty power leads and battery terminals
- Input voltage 11 to 15VDC
- No load current <1A
- Efficiency >97.5%
- Low voltage alarm at 9.5~11VDC
- Low voltage protection at 9~10.5 VDC
- Overvoltage protection at >=15 VDC
- Overload protection
- Soft start function
- Working temperature -10-45C
- Over temperature protection
- Built in cooling fan
- Dimensions: 300mm long x 175mm wide x 63mm high.