The Sniper X2 is a sophisticated 2 way vehicle security system.
With its 2 way LCD remote control the Sniper X2 helps to make sure that the one person who really cares when your alarm is going off is aware of it – You!
Built to the highest standards the Sniper X2 offers comprehensive protection against vehicle theft or intrusion. The X2 is a fully upgradeable alarm system providing excellent security with two stage shock sensor, door, boot and bonnet protection, engine immobiliser and flashing warning LED plus a host of extra features normally only found on much more expensive systems. The pager remote control has a range of up to half a mile in open space and will alert you audibly and visually if the alarm is activated, even telling you which sensor has triggered it.
Two Stage Protection: The two stage shock sensor allows the X2 to protect your vehicle before a break-in has even occurred. A light knock of bang will sound 3 chirps to warn the potential thief that the vehicle is alarmed as well as triggering the pager remote control to alert you. A heavier attack will sound the alarms full siren as well as sounding the pagers alarm.
Supplied complete with full instructions, anyone competent with auto electrics will be able to install the Sniper X2.
- 1 x 2 way pager remote control with LCD display
- 1 x standard 4 button remote control with blue LED
- 120dB siren (upgrade to battery backup for £14.99)
- Anti-scanning Code learning Remote Control System
- Includes 2 stage shock sensor with warn off, other detectors available
- Compatible with Falcon accessories
- Extra sensor input port
- Bonnet & boot protection
- Universal remote central locking (see note 1 below)
- Comfort closure (closes windows on vehicles with total closure, see note 2 below)
- Engine immobiliser
- Passive arming (programmable option)
- Passive door locking (programmable option)
- Boot release output
- Output for seperate remote start module
- Interior light illumination output
- Arm/Disarm confirmation chirps
- Silent arm/disarm facility
- Flashes hazard lights on arm, disarm and alarm activation
- Flashing warning & status LED
- Anti-hijack facility
- Auto re-arm
- Ignition locking (programmable option)
- Panic alarm
- Arm condition memory
- Intrusion indication
- Emergency override
- Valet mode
- Includes fitting instructions and window stickers
Note 1. Central Locking
If your central locking system only operates from the drivers door key (not the passengers) then you will need a 2 wire motor for your drivers door.
Note 2. Total Closure / Window Closure
If your vehicle has total closure this alarm will close the windows without any additional interfaces. You can tell if your vehicle has total closure if the windows close when you hold the drivers door key in the locked position. If you don’t have total closure and want to close the windows when the alarm is armed then you will need a window closure module.